About Moai Technologies, LLC: There is an opportunity to bring on some mobile application developers to work through this contract and develop an application. More contracts will likely follow and there will be opportunities for developers to stay on with Moai Technologies and work on additional projects.
Job Description: Be an architect and develop mission-critical mobile applications for iOS and Android-based platforms. Be able to take an idea through the development process to produce a working product and be able to work independently. Provide weekly progress updates to a supervisor. Work from home or mobile locations and be able to effectively communicate as part of a small development team. (Specific task will be discussed in detail at the interview.)
Schedule: Part-Time (90% working independently from home)
Compensation: $16-25/hr depending on experience.
- Proficient with mobile application development for either iOS, Android, or Both.
- Over 18 and enrolled in or have a degree from a 4 year college or two year technical college.
- Have the ability to meet occasionally with other employees
- Have a desire and an ability to work independently and meet deadlines and work efficiently
- Junior or Senior from the U of M Twin cities
- Technical Majors (Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering)
- 3.0+ GPA
If you wish to submit a resume please submit it to MoaiTechnologies@gmail.com